Beery knows problems can arise 24 hours a day, which is why we offer 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week. Beery has been providing service for over 30 years, and delivering 100% guaranteed satisfaction. Just give us a Call!
Beery recommends routine cleaning and inspection of your heating and cooling system. Regularly maintained equipment boasts:
- Longer equipment lifespan
- Lower operating costs (well maintained equipment uses less energy)
- Increased capacity of existing system (restores equipment to original factory fresh specifications)
- Improved comfort (a well cleaned air conditioning coil removes more moisture out of the air)
- Reduced equipment run time
- Safer operation
- Fewer repairs necessary
Universal Savings Agreement Program
Our Universal Savings Agreement program entitles its members to two semi-annual cleanings (one in the fall for heating equipment and one in the spring for cooling).
As an active U.S.A. member you will receive:
- Priority service (ahead of non-USA customers)
- Never pay overtime! (No matter what time of the day or night you need us for emergency service)
- 15% discount on all repairs (parts and labor)
- 5 year parts and labor guarantee on repairs (excluding heat exchangers and compressors)
Our office staff or any service technician that comes to your home will gladly answer any additional questions you may have, so please give us a call.
Beery specializes in furnace, boiler/furnace, air conditioning and air purification system repair and installation. As crafters of indoor air environments, we create heating and cooling systems as personal to you as your choices of paint and furniture.
Our Comfort Consultants will achieve this by first profiling the preferences throughout your home. Next, we note the exacting details of your home that effect your comfort level. We measure windows and rooms, inspect ductwork and insulation, and perform a Manual J load calculation to insure proper sizing of your new equipment. This is how we begin to envision how your new home comfort system will be crafted and with the vital aspects acknowledged, we review those options with you, including how you’re looking to approach the heating and cooling efficiency, temperature control, humidification, purification and of course, price point. We are never pushy and try to sell you things you don’t need.
Provide us with a set of blueprints for your new home, and we will take it from there! A new construction estimator will then provide you with a written detailed proposal of the HVAC design for your new space, taking into account all your personal preferences, needs, and budget for heating, cooling, humidification and purification. Our comfort consultants are always abreast of the newest technologies in the heating and cooling world, and we’re ready to build your new home.